For the kitchen to become more modern and comfortable, the presence of a microwave oven is quite necessary. A microwave oven is a familiar household appliance in every modern kitchen today. These product lines are increasingly invested in designs and features, giving users a great experience.
Among the numerous brands, models, and prices of microwave oven products, new consumers cannot help but wonder what kind of countertop microwave oven is good and suitable for their needs. The following article will help you understand and choose the best countertop microwave oven suitable for the family kitchen.
- Stylish Stainless Steel finish with easy to clean Stainless Steel interior, external dimension (wxdxh): 21.8 x 21.5 x 13 inches, internal dimension (wxdxh): 15.5 x 15.35 x 10.2 inches
- Combines microwave and convection cooking in one appliance, with auto bake and auto roast menus
- Pre-programmed sensor menu for optimum result of popular foods like frozen pizza, potato, vegetables and more
- One touch popcorn button and warm-hold function, equipped with power-saving eco mode, sound on/off option and child safety lock
- 1000 watts with 10 power settings, clock, and kitchen timer, bright digital display, easy-to-read control panel, LED cavity light and 13.6 inch glass turntable
- The Ultimate All-In-One Multi Oven: It’s a countertop microwave, broiler, airfryer, and convection oven all in one! Use each function alone or combined for delicious meals every time
- Healthy Air Fryer Mode: Quickly circulates hot air around food, producing crispy, brown results, no pre-heat required. Make french fries, nuggets, and more healthier and delicious
- Use as a Main or Second Oven: Use Convection Bake function up to 425°F, with or without preheat, for baking and roasting. FlashXpress Broiler is perfect for toasting, browning, and crisping
- Smart, Even Cooking Power: 1000-Watt Panasonic inverter microwave technology for smart, even defrosting, reheating, cooking, & warming; Genius Sensor Cook, Turbo Defrost, and other dedicated settings for easier cooking
- Sleek, Space Saving Design: Large capacity, small overall footprint - 22”W x 13.4”H x 17”D with 14.2” turntable; place on countertop or make it a built in microwave oven with optional trim kit (NN-TK81KCS)
- PLENTY OF ROOM – At 1.9 cu ft. capacity, the microwave features a wide built-in glass turntable with room to cook large dishes; dimensions: 23 5/8 x 13 9/32 x 18 7/16 (w x h x d)
- AUTO COOK – Sensor cooking and cooking presets take away the guesswork with a variety of cooking options from Auto Defrost to pre-programmed favorites like popcorn
- CERAMIC ENAMEL INTERIOR – Built to last, the ceramic enamel interior is scratch resistant and easy to clean
- POWERFUL COOKING – With 950 watts and 10 different power levels, you’ll have all the power you need for boiling, reheating, and defrosting a variety of foods
- CHILD SAFETY LOCK – Helps prevent child access or accidental use
- Panasonic Microwave: This 1250 Watt high power, 2.2 cubic foot capacity stainless steel countertop/built in microwave delivers a seamless stream of cooking power for even cooking and delicious flavor
- Inverter Technology with Turbo Defrost: Patented Inverter Technology generates a seamless stream of power and delivers consistent, evenly prepared food without overcooking; Advanced Inverter Turbo Defrost speeds up defrosting time
- Large Family Size: This countertop microwave with 16.5 inch turntable is thinner, lighter and more efficient, allowing you to devote less space to electronics and more to interior capacity; Internal dimensions (H x W x D): 10.94 inch x 18.44 inch x 18.50 inch. Outside dimension HxWxD (Inches) 14 x 23.9 x 19.4
- Smart Cooking Settings with Genius Sensor: Built in automatic genius sensor adjusts power and times based on different foods; Other advantages include 14 preset menu items, quick minute timer, delay start and child safety lock
- Keep Warm Feature: This inverter microwave keeps soups, gravies or desserts warm and fresh until ready to serve
- Panasonic Microwave: This 1250 Watt high power, 1.6 cubic foot capacity stainless steel countertop/built in microwave delivers a seamless stream of cooking power for even cooking and delicious flavor
- Inverter Technology with Turbo Defrost: Patented Inverter Technology generates a seamless stream of power and delivers consistent, evenly prepared food without overcooking; Advanced Inverter Turbo Defrost speeds up defrosting time
- Compact Design: This countertop microwave with 15 inch turntable is thinner, lighter and more efficient, allowing you to devote less space to electronics and more to interior capacity; Dimensions: Interior HxWxD :9 x 16.4375 x 18.5 inches, Dimensions-12 D x 19.1 W x 21.8 H inches
- Smart cooking settings with Genius sensor: Built-in automatic genius sensor adjusts power and times based on different foods; Other advantages include 14 Preset menu items, quick-minute timer, delay start and child safety lock
- Keep Warm Feature: This inverter microwave keeps soups, gravies or desserts warm and fresh until ready to serve. Function key is available
- The Breville Smooth Wave takes the guesswork out of cooking with Sensor iQ technology and 15 in-built smart presets including Smart Cook, Smart Defrost and Smart Reheat; Engineered with an 80% quieter soft close door and 50% quieter in operation
- SENIOR iQ TECHNOLOGY: Takes the guesswork out of cooking by automatically adjusting power to precisely cook or reheat with ease; When using Smart Reheat, it detects the steam released and automatically sets the ideal time for precise and delicious results
- POWER SMOOTHING INVERTER: The Smooth Wave automatically adjusts power intensity to deliver smooth, even power for deliciously even results; Reheat favorites like pizza slices with ease or defrost meats and meals without overheating and drying out edges
- SMART COOK, REHEAT & DEFROST: Featuring 15 in-built smart presets putting all the power at your fingertips; Smooth, low temperature delivers heat evenly without overheating and drying out so you can cook with ease, precisely reheat and delicately defrost
- SOFT CLOSE DOOR AND QUIETER OPERATION: Countertop microwave with an 80% quieter soft close door and is 50% quieter in operation; Clever touches like child lock, Breville sound suite and mute button means less beeps and clangs, and more pops and crunches
- 1,100 Cooking Watts
- 10 Power Levels
- Multi-Stage Cooking
- Sensor Cooking Options
- One-Touch Options
- GE 1. 1 cuft 800W Turntable MWO SS
- This countertop microwave oven is built-in capable with a sleek matching trim kit
- Cavity (W x H x D)- 17-3/8 x 9 x 12-1/4 inches
- Width: 29.87" x Height: 15.62" x Depth: 15.75"
- CFM: 300 - Capacity: 1.8 cu. ft. - Cooking Watts: 1000 - Number of Power Levels: 10
- Venting Type: Non Ducted - Auto Defrost - Timer - 27 Touch Pad Buttons
- 2 Speeds - 105/300 CFM - Recirculating Kit: Sold Separately
- 120 Volts - Weight: 35.00 lbs
- Microwave Cooking Made Easy: 1200W white microwave with 11 power levels, smart controls, 3-level popcorn button, and more for easy cooking of dinner and snacks
- Even Cooking and Reheating for Delicious Food: Panasonic’s patented Inverter Technology generates a seamless steam of cooking power for evenly heated foods, edges to center
- Smarter Cooking: Genius Sensor takes the guesswork out of cooking but automatically adjusting power and cooking time; Includes 10 sensor cook settings; sensor reheat warms leftovers evenly
- More Features to Enjoy: Inverter Turbo Defrost accelerates thawing time; 15 Auto Cook Options, Keep Warm and more
- Space-Saving Design: Countertop microwave with 1.2 cu.ft. easy-clean interior houses 13.4” turntable but maintains a small external footprint to maximize counterspace
- Panasonic microwave: This 1200 watt high power, 1.2 cubic foot capacity black countertop microwave delivers a seamless stream of cooking power for even cooking and delicious flavor
- Inverter technology with turbo defrost: patented inverter technology generates a seamless stream of power and delivers consistent, evenly prepared food without overcooking; advanced inverter turbo defrost speeds up defrosting time.Power Consumption:1480 watts
- Compact design: this countertop microwave with 13.4 inch turntable is thinner, lighter and more efficient, allowing you to devote less space to electronics and more to interior capacity; internal dimensions (h x w x d): 9 15/16 inch x 13 15/16 inch x 14 3/8 inch
- Smart cooking settings with genius sensor: built in automatic genius sensor adjusts power and times based on different foods; other advantages include 12 preset menu items, quick minute timer, delay start and child safety lock
- Keep warm feature: this inverter microwave keeps soups, gravies or desserts warm and fresh until ready to serve.Control panel:membrane
- With 2.2 Cubic Feet of cooking capacity and 1200 Watts of output power, this family-sized microwave delivers power, style, and convenience with a sleek Stainless Steel design to complement your kitchen. Featuring a push button door release, Blue LED display and Interior LED lighting
- 7 One-Touch cooking programs: Sensor Reheat, Frozen Pizza, Frozen Entrée, Potato, Rice, Vegetable, and Popcorn; 5 Auto-Cook pre-programmed settings: Bacon, Frozen Bread Reheat, Beverage, Chicken, and Oatmeal; 3 Auto-Defrost pre-programmed settings: Meat, Poultry, and Fish; 1-6 minute Express Cooking function, +30-Seconds control button, Memory Function for customized settings, and a Child Safety Lock function
- 7 Unique pre-programmed cooking options for melting and softening. Melt: Butter/Margarine, Chocolate, Cheese, and Marshmallows; Soften: Butter, Ice Cream/Frozen Juice, and Cream Cheese
- Smart sensor technology uses temperature and humidity sensors inside the microwave to determine when the food is ready to avoid overcooking
- Exterior Product Dimensions- 24.4 x 19.6 x 13.6 inches (Length x Depth x Height); Interior Cavity Dimensions- 17.8 x 19.1 x 11.2 (Length x Depth x Height); Turntable Diameter- 16.5 inches
- 0.7 cu. ft. capacity. Approximate product dimensions : 17.25 inch W X 10.12 inch H X 13 inch D
- Convenience cooking controls
- Auto and time defrost
- Overall Width:17 1/4 inches
- 1.1-cubic-foot capacity
- 1000 watts
- 11 power levels (0%-100%)
- Inverter Technology: Quicker, more even cooking, less noise, and lower energy consumption
- Sensor Cook: Automatically adjusts the time and temperature to cook food the right way and without any worries
- 1200 WATTS OF POWER: With 10 power levels and 2.2 cu. ft. oven capacity, cook meals with precise control and delicious results
- CONVENIENT TOUCH PRESETS: Pre-programmed buttons for popcorn, potato, pizza, frozen veggies, beverages, and dinner plates
- SMART SENSOR: Smart sensor cooking measures when food is hot
- BUILD INTO CABINETRY: Incorporate the microwave into your kitchen cabinets using our Trim Kit (Part # COS-30BIMTK, sold separately)
- SPECIFICATIONS: Exterior Dimensions: 24.4" (W) x 13.6" (D) x 19.6" (H). Turntable Diameter: 16.5 in. Electrical Requirements: 120V / 60Hz
- THE ULTIMATE 3-IN-ONE OVEN – It’s a Microwave Oven, Convection oven and Broiler all in one! Use each function independently or a combination to cook an array of meals with delicious results.
- ASSURED CONVENIENCE: Choose one of the 8 Pre-set cooking menus for the perfect reheat experience, customize cooking experience by adjusting the 10 power levels for a variety of different cooking tasks. Choose your optimum power level to have pleasurable experience. While offering variety of customized settings, spend less time in waiting for food preparation.
- FEATURES: 10 Power Levels, 8 Pre-Set Menus, Touch Pad Control Panel, Child Lock, Cooking Complete Reminder, Defrost by Food Weight, Kitchen Timer, LED Digital Display, Push Button Door Style, Turntable, 1000 Watts EASY TO USE - Digital LED Display with basic operation go beyond the usual defrosting and reheating with digital microwave oven offering quick & easy functionality.
- SLEEK DESIGN & LARGE CAPACITY: This countertop microwave oven features an interior capacity of 1.2 cubic feet, and a turntable of 12.8 inch. The overall dimensions are 21.3” x 17.4” x 11.8” (WxDxH) Perfect for and mid size apartments, studios, dorms. Good for preparing delicious foods Enjoy quick, custom cooking in a generously sized microwave that fits your counter, or Cook and Grill fresh meals. Note, this is a Countertop model and cannot be built in.
- ELEGANT DESIGN: Enhance your kitchen experience with innovative cooking and reheating features, distinctive capacity options and classic design that fits your aesthetic space and style, Easy to clean interior makes cleaning and accidental messes a breeze
- Extra-large family-sized 1. 8 Cu. Ft. Capacity microwave oven for countertop use
- Easy-to-clean brushed Stainless Steel finish with scratch-resistant glass door
- Removable 15-inch glass carousel turntable for even cooking
- Touch control panel with blue LED display, clock, timer and child safety lock
- 1100 watts of power with 10 cooking power levels
- The Breville Compact Wave Soft Close with a 25L compact footprint and an easy shortcuts and foods menu is big on convenience, and is designed to precisely reheat, defrost and cook; A countertop microwave engineered with an 80% quieter soft close door
- COMPACT MICROWAVE This countertop microwave has a compact footprint with a 25L capacity and all the room you need to cook, defrost and reheat delicious meals
- COOKING SHORTCUTS AND FOOD MENU: One touch auto buttons including Reheat, Defrost, Popcorn & Beverage providing access to your favorite settings; Food Menu functions such as reheat pizza, defrost vegetables or cook potatoes to create quick and easy snacks
- SOFT CLOSE DOORr: A countertop microwave engineered with a soft close door which is 80% quieter; Clever touches like child lock, mute button and 30 second instant start means less beeps, bumps and clangs, and more pops, bites and crunches
- DEFROST & REHEAT FUNCTIONS: The Defrost function is designed to gently defrost food without overheating and drying out the edges; The Reheat function uses lower power levels to gently reheat food without drying or overcooking
- Capacity (0. 9 cu. ft. / 25 L), accommodates a 12’’ platter
- Able to withstand the demands of the Commercial Food Service environment with stainless steel cabinet and oven cavity
- Full power only for simple operation; 1000 Watts of Cooking power
- Easy to control with 6 minute electronic dial timer with “Auto Reset” feature; On door menu guide for frequently used items and reference
- EZ Grab's Go door handle for reliable use, no moving parts
Last update on 2021-08-04 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Countertop microwave oven is a microwave oven installed inside the kitchen cabinet, so only the front of the oven can be seen, quite neat and beautiful. Built-in microwave oven products have a quite luxurious design with a high-quality surface, modern control panel, and convenient display screen.
With every space used, the built-in microwave oven is much more luxurious than a normal desktop microwave, with the perfect equipment and decoration.
However, to choose the best countertop microwave oven, do not ignore your following instructions before buying.
There are 2 types of built-in microwaves, the built-in microwave oven, and the built-in microwave oven with the grill. In particular, the built-in microwave oven does not only have 3 main functions: cooking, reheating, and thawing, while the oven-sounding oven with a grill will have an additional baking function in addition to the three main functions above.
If you only need the simple functions of a microwave oven then the Panasonic Microwave Oven NN-SN936B. If you want a fully functional oven with a built-in grill function so you can make delicious steaks, you should not ignore the Breville RM-BOV670BSS model.
When it comes to tabletop microwaves, space is the thing you should be most concerned with. Do not buy the oven to finish when you plan to put the oven back in, it does not fit, or even does not have a place, but you can buy it and do not know where to go, you have to think it is very extreme.
So: you need to have a place ready for the microwave in your kitchen. It should not be too close to the frying place for cooking because it is easy to get greasy, very clean. It should also not lie too far away, take effort to move, heat hot food back and forth is also dangerous, easy to fall out.
Just get the place and then count on it. Or you can also buy a microwave oven that is small and suitable for your kitchen space like Farberware 2.2 Cu. Ft. 1200-Watt Microwave Oven.
Today’s microwave ovens have common cooking capacities from 800W to 1200W. I bought my oven at 800W and still see enough. If you need to bake food, bake a cake, buy a high-capacity oven such as Galanz GTWHG12S1SA10 4-in-1, or buy a separate oven.
Evidence shows that the higher the capacity, the faster the cooked / hot food and will be hotter evenly compared to small capacity ovens, in other words: the higher the better. However, in the context of furnace capacity, often around 800W-1000W, I do not see the difference.
Microwaves for household use usually have a capacity of 17 to 35 liters, depending on how many items you want to heat up and how your family needs to choose accordingly. This is also the reason why when I go to buy a microwave oven, I go to the store rather than online because I can see how big it is, how spacious inside the oven space is to estimate.
Like the Toshiba ML-EC42P (BS) Microwave Oven is 23L, very suitable for small families of 3-4 people, and can warm food in the large dishes that they use. If a small, modern family also needs 23-25L is enough.
How much do you want to spend on this oven? Up to 500 dollars, 200 dollars, or just 100 dollars? When there is a limit of money in mind, it will be easier to buy, you can eliminate the overpriced ovens and focus on choosing from affordable products. If you do not have a lot of money and still want to invest in the best countertop microwave oven, you can choose the Breville BMO850BSS1BUC1.
In-depth reviews of the 5 Best Countertop Microwave Ovens in 2021
1. Galanz GTWHG12S1SA10 4-in-1 ToastWave
The air in Galanz GTWHG12S1SA10 4-in-1 ToastWave circulates throughout the oven as the food rotates 360 °, cooking your food faster and more evenly without hot spots. You can even grill and bake foods with direct heat, such as fish, chicken, and fresh food, baked in the oven.
A built-in humidity sensor ensures that your food is never overcooked or undercooked. For pre-cooked dishes, the Sensor Warm Up automatically stops when the food is hot and ready to eat. Unlike traditional microwave heating systems that turn on and off, the inverter generates constant, constant, even heat to maintain the correct temperature during cooking.
Fry in the air with little or no oil for healthy, crispy foods like chicken, shrimp, wings, and chips. The easy-to-clean air fryer offers more frying surface area with better air circulation than a traditional air fryer. TotalFry 360 is an innovative Air Fry technology and does not use a microwave but uses built-in heating elements.
2. Farberware 2.2 Cu. Ft
With a cooking capacity of 2.2 Cubic Feet and an output power of 1200 Watts, Farberware 2.2 Cu. Ft offers power, style, and convenience with a sleek stainless steel design to complement your kitchen. There are door open buttons, a blue LED screen, and interior LED lights
7 one-touch cooking programs are Sensor Warmup, Frozen Pizza, Frozen, Potato, Rice, Vegetable, and Quick Cook Function from 1-6 minutes, the control button 30 seconds. Besides, you also have complete peace of mind if your family has small children because of the Memory function for custom settings and safety lock function for children.
3. Breville BMO850BSS1BUC1
Breville Smooth Wave eliminates cooking guesswork with iQ Sensor technology and 15 built-in smart presets including: “Smart Cook, Smart Defrost, and Smart Reheat”. Designed with 80% quieter doors and 50% quieter operation
With this microwave oven, you can absolutely cook better, using Smart Reheat it detects steam coming out and automatically sets the ideal time for accurate and delicious results.
Smooth Wave automatically adjusts power intensity to deliver a smooth, uniform power supply for evenly delicious results. Easily reheat favorites like pizza slices or defrost meats and meals without overheating and drying the edges.
4. Toshiba ML-EC42P(BS)
The Toshiba ML-EC42P (BS) has a stylish, modern black look. Stainless steel construction that is easy to clean. Enjoy healthy frying without deep frying. Besides, there is also an intelligent humidity sensor. The pre-programmed sensor menus give optimal results of popular foods like frozen potatoes, vegetables, and more.
Energy-saving features with recessed LED and energy-saving ECO mode helps to reduce energy consumption. Bright digital display, easy-to-read control panel, quick cook, multi-level cooking, child safety lock, kitchen clock and timer, mute function. Product Specifications: 1000 watt microwave power with 10 power settings, external dimensions.
5. Panasonic Microwave Oven
The Panasonic Microwave Oven NN-SN936B is the high capacity 1250 Watt black countertop microwave oven with a capacity of 2.2 cubic feet providing a seamless stream of cooking energy for even and flavorful cooking.
Patented Inverter Technology generates a seamless electric current and delivers foods that are cooked evenly, consistently without overcooking. Advanced Inverter Turbo Defrost helps to speed up defrosting time. Power supply 120V/60Hertz.
Power consumption 1460W. This 16 1/2 inch benchtop microwave oven is thinner, lighter, and more efficient, allowing you to dedicate less space to electronics and more for internal capacity.
Should I buy a mechanical or electronic microwave?
Like most other appliances, microwaves come in two types: mechanical microwaves and electronic microwaves. So, what kind of microwave oven should I buy? Which microwave oven is goodwill depends a lot on the needs of the family, the brand, the durability of the product, and the budget to pay for that product.
Both mechanical and electronic microwave ovens have their own pros and cons, you need to understand the difference between these two products to choose the best microwave oven and save the budget:
Mechanical microwave ovens have a control panel with rotary knobs, which are very simple to turn, while in an electronic microwave these buttons are replaced with sensors with LED displays. Therefore, the mechanical microwave oven is easier to use and is especially suitable for the elderly because of its quick, easy-to-understand operation.
Mechanical microwave ovens have very few built-in functions, even some product lines only have the reheating and thawing functions that are typical of microwave ovens.
Whereas in electronic microwave ovens like Farberware 2.2 Cu. Ft, you can not only see a variety of microwave ovens with various cooking functions but also have many attached utilities such as baking, automatic cooking mode, timer, child lock, energy-saving inverter …
Microwave oven best brand?
If you are researching microwave ovens, you will probably hear a lot about the Panasonic brand, which is famous for its long life and good quality. Like the Panasonic Microwave Oven NN-SN936B. However, besides Sharp, there are popular and good microwave brands such as Electrolux, Bluestone, Samsung, Toshiba, Goldsun, Hafele, Sanyo, Midea, and so on.
To buy the best microwave oven, you should carefully learn the product’s origin, sales policy, warranty, and after customer care. Each microwave oven brand will have its own policies, so select your information and buy from reputable brands to ensure the best benefits.
How much is the microwave oven price reasonable?
Currently, microwave oven products are priced relatively affordable, ranging in the range of a few hundred dollars, depending on the type and model. The larger the microwave capacity, the stronger the capacity of the operation, the more functions and utilities integrated with the microwave, the higher the price and vice versa.
Therefore, before buying a microwave oven, you need to determine the needs of your family. With a reasonable budget, you will choose to buy a microwave oven that offers both high value and the most suitable.
It is not a high price to get a good microwave oven, in general, the best microwave ovens available today can be found in the mid-range segment. You can refer to the Farberware 2.2 Cu. Ft. You can buy the microwave oven online, or buy it at any electronics store or online e-commerce site.
Is the microwave safe?
Because wavelengths can destroy living molecules so they are so dangerous for humans, our concern is no longer what microwave ovens are but whether they are safe.
Microwave oven shells made from metal are definitely substances capable of preventing the microwave blanket from escaping, so it will not affect people. That is why when you put food in the oven compartment and also use metal material, they do not heat up fast food.
Microwaves have another safety feature: When you try to open the door while it’s cooking, the magnetron immediately stops broadcasting. Even a “leaking” microwave will only produce a tiny amount of electromagnetic radiation that you won’t be affected by.
Because according to the US Food and Drug Administration, at a distance of about 5cm (2 inches), the amount of electricity that a microwave can leak out is about 5 milliwatts per square centimeter, “much lower than the level. harm to people.
Is a built-in microwave better than a countertop microwave?
Built-in microwaves also have the function of cooking with electromagnetic waves, but have outstanding advantages, compared to conventional countertop microwaves. Luxury, modern, high-class materials and European technology design are suitable for the kitchen space of the apartment or apartment.
Compared with the countertop oven, the built-in oven has more modern functions such as thawing by weight… maintaining a stable cooking temperature for better food. However, the price is usually much higher than a desktop microwave. So you should have a reasonable choice, you can choose models like the Breville BMO850BSS1BUC1.
Above is all information about the best countertop microwave ovens. With these experiences in mind, you can confidently choose which microwave oven is best and best suited to your needs. On the market there are many product lines, if you do not learn carefully, it is easy to buy fake goods, poor quality goods.
So, before deciding to buy any product. Please study carefully the information and choose quality products from reputable brands. And you should check out our list below.
● Best countertop microwave oven for overall: Panasonic Microwave Oven NN-SN936B
● Best Durable: The Toshiba ML-EC42P
● Best Quality: Breville BMO850BSS1BUC1
● Best Value hand mixer Galanz GTWHG12S1SA10 4-in-1 ToastWave
● Best For Budget: Farberware 2.2 Cu. Ft
Perhaps coming here, many people can choose for themselves the best countertop microwave oven. However, if you still need our suggestions, you can comment below on your question as well as tell us about the countertop microwave oven you think is the best.
You may also like: