There will be nothing more wonderful than sipping a cup of coffee in the morning. Nowadays, making coffee at home has become extremely popular. However, there will be times when the amount of coffee you need to brew will be more than just a small cup for you per day.
Many people struggle with deciding between a drip coffeemaker or a single serving k-cup machine. If you find yourself needing a machine that is capable of multitasking. So why haven’t you thought of the best dual coffee maker yet?
The great thing about these dual coffee machines not only makes it possible for you to make two different coffee styles but also helps you remove the clutter in your office and home. Since it integrates both models, it saves more space.
If you are looking for a dual coffee machine and do not know where to start, stay here, we will help you choose the best dual coffee maker you need.
- A coffee machine that knows you drink espresso, too.
- No waiting time with Dual Heating System Allows you to brew coffee and espresso simultaneously.
- Italian 15 BAR pressure pump Experience authentic espressos brewed at the optimal pressure for rich flavor.
- Advanced Steam wand Choose micro-foam setting to steam milk for lattes or treat yourself to authentic cappuccinos with Cappuccino setting on the Advanced Steam Wand
- 24 Hour programmable timer and Digital Touchscreen Enjoy intuitive and enhanced experience with Digital Touchscreen and wake up to freshly brewed coffee with the digital timer.
- 3-WAYS TO BREW: Brew up to 12 cups with ground coffee on the carafe side or use dual purpose single serving to brew a pod or ground coffee on the other. The included pod holder and single-serve grounds basket easily handle both options
- SINGLE-CUP COFFEE MAKER: Brew a cup with a K-Cup, pod, another pod brand, or ground coffee. The included pod holder and single-serve grounds basket easily handle both options and the cup rest removes so you can brew into a tall travel mug
- BREW A FULL POT OF COFFEE: This programmable coffee maker has Easy-Touch programming for wake-up ready coffee. After brewing, coffee stays warm for 2 hours and the power automatically shuts off. Auto Pause & Pour lets you pour a cup as coffee brews
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR BREW STRENGTH: Control how strong you want your coffee with Select-a-Brew: regular and bold brewing options
- 2 SEPARATE EASY-FILL WATER RESERVOIRS: Each brewing side on this Hamilton Beach coffee maker has its own water reservoir that’s easy to fill and features a water window, so you always know exactly how much water to add
- Cuisinart AUTHORIZED DEALER - Includes Full Cuisinart USA WARRANTY
- [12 CUP PROGRAMMABLE COFFEEMAKER]: Cuisinart introduces a fully programmable coffeemaker for superior coffee
- [KEY FEATURES]: 8 oz. bean hopper with a sealed lid | Strength selector | Charcoal water filter removes impurities | 12-cup (5 ounces each)
- [IN THE BOX]: Coffeemaker | 3-year manufacturer warranty
- [BUNDLE INCLUDES]: Cuisinart 12 Cup Coffeemaker and Single Serve Brewer | 1 Year Extended Warranty | Single Serve Pod Sample Pack | 2x Deco Gear 16-Ounce Capacity Reusable To Go Mug Blue | Deco Gear Stainless Steel Milk Frothing Pitcher (12 oz.)
- The Cuisinart Coffee Center features a fully automatic thermal coffeemaker on one side and a single-serve brewer on the other.
- Single-Serve Features: 3 serving sizes: 6, 8, 10 oz., K-Cup pod compatible, Includes Cuisinart’s HomeBarista Reusable Filter Cup which lets you use your own coffee,Removable 40oz reservoir and Energy Save modeRemovable drip tray for travel mugsCharcoal water filter
- Carafe Brewer Features: 10-cup thermal carafe with stainless steel handle, Fully automatic – 24-hour brew start, self-clean, ready alert, Brew Strength Control – select BOLD for stronger coffee flavor, Easy-view water windowBrew Pause feature andGold-tone coffee filter that lets only pure coffee flavor flow through
- BPA Free
- 3-Year Warranty
- Coffee and tea brew settings: Brewing technology offers an array of coffee and tea options
- Cold brew coffee and tea: Brew over ice at a lower temperature for smooth, naturally sweet flavor in 10 to 15 minutes
- Smart basket recognition: System recognizes basket and displays coffee or tea drink options
- Separate coffee and tea baskets: Brew coffee or loose or bagged tea to keep flavors separate
- 6 brew sizes: Brew anything from a single cup or travel size to a half carafe or full carafe in your coffee maker
- Product 1: One machine does it all: One side makes authentic 15-bar espresso, cappuccino and latte, while the other side brews exceptionally delicious coffee.
- Product 1: Flavor savor brew System: De’longhi’s patented coffee brewing system extracts maximum flavor and aroma for a robust coffee experience.
- Product 1: Front-loading system: Both water and coffee reservoirs are conveniently located with frontal access for drip coffee – no need to move the machine.
- Product 1: Your foam, your way: The advanced cappuccino system mixes steam and milk to create a rich, creamy froth for evenly textured drinks – just the way you like them.
- Product 2: Stainless Steel Milk Frothing Jug
- What’s in the box: 12 cup thermal carafe and mesh reusable ground coffee filter included with your brewer
- Brew a cup and a carafe: Use both ground coffee and k cup pods
- Strong brew: Brew a stronger, more intense single cup and carafe
- Multiple brew sizes: Brew a 6, 8, 10, or 12 cup carafe and a 6, 8, 10, or 12 ounce cup
- Multi position 60 ounce; Water reservoir: Can be positioned to the right, left, or along the back of the brewer to optimize counter space
- 2 WAYS TO BREW: SINGLE CUP OR FULL POT. The included single-serve scoop makes it easy to just scoop, place and brew. You can brew up to 14 oz. into a cup or travel mug on the single-serving side or make up to 12 cups on the carafe side with ground coffee.
- SIMPLE SINGLE-CUP BREWING — DOESN'T USE K-CUP PODS. Why waste money on pods that limit your options? Use your favorite ground coffee instead with the Hamilton Beach coffee maker. Note: travel mug and cups are not included.
- PEACE OF MIND WITH 2 HOUR AUTOMATIC SHUTOFF. How many times have you walked out the door, only to wonder: did I turn the coffee maker off? Now there's no worry or turning around to check, since the coffee maker turns off automatically after two hours.
- PROGRAMMABLE COFFEE MAKER FOR WAKE-UP READY COFFEE. Simply program the coffee maker with the time you want to start brewing coffee, fill the water reservoir and add ground coffee to your filter. When you wake up, coffee will be piping hot and ready to drink.
- CHOOSE YOUR BREW STRENGTH WITH SELECT-A-BREW. Control how strong you want your coffee with two brew options: regular and bold.
Last update on 2021-05-17 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
How to choose the best dual coffee maker
Type of dual coffee maker
Dual coffee machines or 2-way coffee machines give you the flexibility to do more in one coffee machine. There are two popular types of dual coffee machines: dual coffee machines with two compartments and dual coffee machines with one compartment.
The single-compartment dual coffeemaker has only one serving area, usually, this will be enough for you to order a carafe or a cup. Take the 10-Cup Drip Coffee Maker for example.
Dual coffee makers have two sides that typically have two sides, one side for a standard carafe typically fills 12 espresso cups. The other side can serve a single cup of coffee. For example the Hamilton Beach 2-Way Brewer Coffee Maker. This machine can brew directly into the carafe, a travel mug, or a short cup.
The most important part when choosing a dual coffee machine is to understand its capacity, then compare this with your own capacity. If serving less than 50 cups/day, office machines like the Hamilton Beach FlexBrew Trio Coffee Maker are suitable, while over 50 cups/day only industrial machines like Breville BES920XL Dual Boiler Espresso Machine can meet that demand.
The working capacity of the dual coffee machine also greatly affects the durability of the machine. A professional coffee machine can continuously serve you 200-300 cups per day for a whole year and many years later still work normally, however, this is not possible with office coffee machines.
Because if you use that, after a few months your coffee machine will be thrown into the scrap yard. Of course, because the capacity is much larger than the conventional double coffee machines, the industrial machines usually cost many times higher.
Choose based on your space
The true dual coffee maker can save your space by making two styles without having to use two separate machines. However, we should also note that some dual coffee machines can take up more space than we think since dual coffee machines will usually have two zones.
An area for Carafe and an area for K cups. If you have a small space and want a dual coffee machine to take up less space, do not miss the Dnsly Coffee Maker. This is the best dual coffee maker for your narrow space. However, because of small difficulty, each serving, this machine can only serve just one cup of coffee.
If you are looking for the best dual coffee machine for yourself, the price will also be something you need to consider. The saying “You get what you pay for” is not always true in all cases. However, higher-priced dual coffee makers usually have more features and outperform a cheap dual coffee maker.
For example, the De’Longhi All-in-One is a combination of a coffee machine and an espresso machine. The Hamilton Beach 2-Way Brewer Coffee Maker is also one of the best dual coffee makers at a cheap price point, but in terms of features, it can’t match the De’Longhi All-in-One.
Investing in one of the best dual coffee makers will cost you a lot of money, but it would be bad if your $ 100-plus coffee machine malfunctions or fails, and you to pity spending money to buy another one.
So when you buy, guaranteed you won’t have to worry about your coffee machine has a problem, as the warranty will always ensure you get the best benefits. You should buy dual coffees like the Hamilton Beach 49976 FlexBrew 2-Way Coffee Maker with a one-year warranty.
Best dual coffee maker Reviews
1. Hamilton Beach FlexBrew Trio Coffee Maker
Hamilton Beach FlexBrew Trio Coffee Maker can brew up to 12 cups with ground coffee on the carafe side or use a single serving to brew coffee beans or ground coffee on the other side. This dual coffee machine has Easy-Touch programming for coffee ready when you wake up. After brewing, the coffee remains warm for 2 hours, and the power is turned off automatically.
2. De’Longhi All-in-One
De’Longhi All-in-One is a machine with many functions when you can both enjoy an espresso and make a cup of hot coffee. Wait for no longer with the dual heating system that lets you make coffee and espresso at the same time.
Italian 15 BAR pressure pump lets you experience authentic espresso brewed at optimum pressure for rich flavor.
3. Hamilton Beach 2-Way Brewer Coffee Maker
Hamilton Beach 2-Way Brewer Coffee Maker is a line of cheap dual coffee machines. However, although the price of lead is half the price of other products it still has fully programmable.
You can wake up to a hot cup of coffee with fully programmable functionality and auto-shutoff. Besides, this machine can be brewed straight into the carafe, helping you to prepare enough coffee for the whole family.
4. Mr. Coffee One-Touch
This dual coffee machine with an Italian 19 Bar pump provides the ideal pressure to extract the strong coffee flavor. The easy one-button interface helps you not too difficult to make an espresso.
Besides that Mr. Coffee One-Touch also has a thermocouple heating system that evenly heats water for the hot beverage pipe. Milk foam automatically whips any milk into a mild cream foam. With only this best dual coffee machine you can be the bartender in your own home.
5. Hamilton Beach FlexBrew Thermal Coffee Maker
Another line of Hamiltons product line. Hamilton Beach FlexBrew thermal coffee machine has a thermostatic carafe that keeps coffee hot and fresh. The timer feature lets you do more while you wait for your cup of coffee. In addition, this machine also has an adjustable cup holder to fit tall and double cups for storage.
1. Thermal vs Glass Carafe, which one better?
Short answer? We will always be on the thermal team. We will love products that provide better insulation as it avoids heat loss and burns if touched accidentally. Stainless steel carafes like Hamilton Beach FlexBrew Thermal Coffee Maker are not only more durable than glass alternatives, but also keep your coffee hot longer without having to extract too much or waste electricity.
But if you don’t need to keep your carafe hot for a long time and prefer something that looks more classy then the glass carafe is also a good choice.
2. What is Flexbrew?
Flexbrew is a line of the dual coffee maker from the Hamilton company. Hamilton Company can be said to be a leader in the field of manufacturing dual coffee machines. This line product can brew from normal coffee grounds and K-Cups and/or that can offer both carafes of drip coffee and single-serve coffee makers.
For example, the Hamilton Beach FlexBrew Thermal Coffee Maker product. Each brewer has its own water reservoir that’s easy to fill and features a water window so you will know how much water which brewer has.
3. Why should you buy a Dual Coffee Maker?
You should buy a dual coffee maker if you are someone who likes the convenience of a one-time cup dispenser, as well as a desire to create full jugs of coffee. With more efficiency and less space than these dual coffee machines are a must-have for anyone who likes to drink coffee both ways.
Unlike most home appliances that will be put away when you don’t need them. The coffee machines will be used continuously. Whether you want one at home or at your office, you’ll want something that’s more usable but takes up less space.
4. Why are some coffee makers so expensive?
Some coffee machines are so expensive because they offer unique features that some of the cheaper models don’t. For example, the De’Longhi All-in-One has a combination of regular latte and espresso.
Others have this extra that include multiple brewing styles, a thermal carafe, internal blender, automatic brewing schedule, a separate water dispenser, and dual brewing styles. Like most devices, the quality of the material also affects the price. The more expensive materials will generally be more durable and last longer.
5. How to clean the dual coffee makers?
Cleaning the dual coffee machines is essential to make your coffee more durable and cleaner, to avoid rust or mold, and also to ensure food safety is not guaranteed. .Because it is daily hygiene, you do not need to be too fussy in the process, just prepare some basic cleaning tools.
You can clean each part with coffee maker detergent and wipe it off with a dry cloth. Some machines also have a self-cleaning function, so don’t worry too much about cleaning the dual coffee machine.
The best dual coffee maker will always be what you need to make your life more comfortable. You can change the taste you like every day, today you drink cappuccino but you love espresso more tomorrow?
This is really easy if you own a dual coffee machine. In the above sections as suggested by us, you may have chosen for yourself a satisfactory dual coffee machine. But let’s look back again, as we will present you with a list of the best dual coffee maker.
Best of the best: Hamilton Beach FlexBrew Trio Coffee Maker
Best value: Hamilton Beach FlexBrew thermal coffee machine
Best for the budget: Hamilton Beach 2-Way Brewer Coffee Maker.
And that concludes what we’ve got to say about the best dual coffee makers. We hope that with this article you have selected for yourself the best dual coffee maker. Wish you will always have relaxing days with a hot cup of coffee.