One of the most convenient and time-saving kitchen gadgets that you can own is the immersion blender. This blender is gradually replacing the traditional blender in the family because of its compactness as well as its speed. There are many types of immersion blenders on the market, but what is the best immersion blender? Let’s explore with Friedokra about the best immersion blenders reviewed in 2021.
- 12V rechargeable lithium-ion battery delivers optimal runtime, performance and durability. Consistent power to the end of battery life.
- 5 attachments O easily blend smoothies, chop graham crackers, froth cappuccinos, chop vegetables or whisk egg whites.
- Industry's first interchangeable bell blade Assemblies to O quickly and easily crush ice, puree Soup, froth milk and so much more. Simply twist off and on to switch from one bell blade assembly to another; no tools required.
- Included whisk attachment whips creams and egg whites to fluffy peaks
- Removable 8" & 13" Blending arms lock into the motor body for easy operation, to blend in any deeper pot, bowl or pitcher.
- HANDBUILT IN SWITZERLAND: Whether you are a professional chef or home cook, our commercial blender will get any cooking job done. Swiss-made, our blender includes a US plug, a wall bracket, and 3 interchangeable blades for multiple functions.
- 3 INTERCHANGEABLE BLADES: With an aerating, blending, and chopping blade, you get the multifunctionality of multiple kitchen appliances all in one. Create a perfect vortex to draw food into blades then run under water for efficient mixing and easy cleaning.
- POWERFUL AND PRECISE: A powerful 200-watt A/C motor keeps constant, precise speed under heavy loads. With 2 speeds (10,000 RPM and 15,000 RPM), a push button control for continuous or pulse actions, and an ergonomic handle, our blender maintains efficient pulses with less vibration and noise.
- MULTIPLE USES: Get fast and efficient mixing with our 15.5-inch blender made with PA6 safety rated nylon and chromated brass. Heat resistant with a high torque, you can submerge our 7.3-inch blender shaft in a variety of foods and even boiling liquids.
- NSF RATED: Get ultimate durability and easy handling with our made to last commercial blender. NSF and UL certified, our commercial pro series is perfect for handling professional cooking projects.
- HANDBUILT IN SWITZERLAND: Whether you are a professional chef or home cook, our professional blender will get any cooking job done. Swiss made, our blender includes 4 interchangeable blades, and a wall bracket for easy storage.
- 4 INTERCHANGEABLE BLADES: With an aerating, blending, chopping, and slicing blade, you get the multifunctionality of multiple kitchen appliances all in one. Create a perfect vortex to draw food into blades for efficient mixing.
- POWERFUL AND PRECISE: A powerful 200-watt A/C motor keeps constant, precise speed under heavy loads. With 2 speeds (10,000 RPM and 15,000 RPM) and a button control for continuous or pulse actions, maintaining efficient pulses with less vibration and noise.
- MULTIPLE USES: Get fast and efficient mixing with our 15.5-inch blender made with PA6 safety rated nylon and chromated brass. The blender is heat resistant with a high torque, and it can be submerged to seam below speed controls (immersion depth is 10.6").
- MADE TO LAST: Get ultimate durability and easy handling with our made to last professional blender.
- Hand built in Switzerland with 3 stainless steel interchangeable blades: Aerating blade, Blending blade, and Chopping blade with NSF rating to handle professional cooking projects
- Powerful 200 watt AC motor keeps constant, precise speed under heavy loads. It is energy efficient supplying more power with less watts. Balanced to reduce vibration and ensure quiet operation
- 2 speeds: Low - 17,000 rpms and High - 14,000 RPM with push button control for continuous or pulse action with an ergonomic handle for comfort
- 7.4 inch shaft is Chrome coated brass. Body is PA6 safety rated nylon and fully sealed. Submersible length is 11.4 inches. Both are high heat resistant to safely use in boiling liquids or hot pots
- Open head design creates a perfect vortex to draw food into the blades for faster and more efficient mixing. All parts are easy to clean under running water
- The operation is simple,the 2nd gear is adjustable,and the speed is adjusted according to different ingredients.
- 304 stainless steel blades that can cut quickly,and is very good for health and is suitable for cooking any food without worries.
- Powerful And Quiet:Equipped with a 600-watt high speed powerful low noise DC motor that supports perfect blending.
- Ergonomically Design:Built with an ergonomically designed body with rubberized handle for a secure grip and comfortable blending.
- If you have any questions, please contact me and wish you a happy life.
- HANDBUILT IN SWITZERLAND: Whether you are a professional chef or home cook, our hand blender will get any cooking job done. Swiss made, our blender includes 3 interchangeable blades, a dry grinder, and a table stand for easy storage.
- 3 INTERCHANGEABLE BLADES: With an aerating, blending, and chopping blade, you get the multifunctionality of multiple kitchen appliances all in one. Create a perfect vortex to draw food into blades for efficient mixing then run under water for easy cleaning.
- POWERFUL AND PRECISE: A powerful 150-watt A/C motor keeps constant, precise speed under heavy loads. With 2 speeds (9,000 RPM and 12,000 RPM), a push button control for continuous or pulse actions, and an ergonomic handle, our blender maintains efficient pulses with less vibration and noise.
- MULTIPLE USES: Get fast and efficient mixing with our 13.5-inch blender made with PA6 safety rated nylon and chromated brass. Heat resistant with a high torque, you can submerge our blender shaft in a variety of foods and even boiling liquids. The blender is fully sealed so it can be submerged to seam below speed controls (immersion depth is 8.6").
- 5 YEAR WARRANTY: Get ultimate durability and easy handling with our made to last hand blender. Save time and money with a reliable purchase that gives you a 5-year warranty for ultimate satisfaction.
- SINGLE-HAND OPERATION: The world‘s first Easy SmartSpeed technology - no predefined speed settings, just follow your intuition for the results you want. Push gently for coarse and roughly chopped results and increase the push of the button for more power and finer results.
- FASTER, FINER RESULTS: The world’s first ACTIVEBlade technology incorporates a flexible shaft that moves the blade up and down resulting in 250% more active cutting surface. * This motion gives you flavorful, smooth results with no unwanted pieces. The hardest foods stand no chance with the 500-watt motor. * Compared to Braun MQ700.
- SPLASHING IS UNDER CONTROL: Advanced SPLASHcontrol technology prevents splashing and delivers the best blending results to keep you and your kitchen clean. The MQ7 has 25%* less suction for effortless handling and perfect control. * Compared to Braun MQ500.
- EXTRA BLADE FOR EXTRA POWER: The patented POWERBell Plus features an extra milling blade to provide more slices per rotation, blending large pieces and hard ingredients more easily.
- SWITCH ATTACHMENTS WITH A CLICK: With the EasyClick Plus system, you can quickly change attachments as you prep. It gives you the versatility to blend, chop, whisk, mash, and puree ingredients effortlessly.
- 5-Variable Speed settings, LED light display & Ergonomic Handle Design
- Scratch Resistance Blade Guard prevents scratching and marring favorite pots and pans
- Easy twist lock assembly
- Powerful Motor makes every blending task faster
- Stainless Steel Body compliments other kitchen appliances
- Features a motor with variable speed options for precise control
- Cordless for ultimate portability and mixing wherever you go
- Compatible with most container and large enough to get to those hard-to-reach spots
- Can be customized with additional accessories for completing other prep tasks
- Not recommended for use in nonstick or cast iron pots
- POWERFUL IMMERSION BLENDER - Blend up smoothies, shakes, sauces and purees with ease thanks to a high performance immersion blender with 500w of power in a multi-purpose hand blender
- 2-SPEED HAND BLENDER - Simple to clean and use, this versatile dual-speed hand blender switches smoothly from low to high speed, so you can blend all your food and drink recipes with ease
- ONE-HANDED OPERATION - Easily add ingredients while you blend thanks to a hand-held blender that ergonomically fits for single-hand operation
- BLENDING & CHOPPING ATTACHMENTS - Blend smoothies or chop vegetables with ease with the stainless-steel blender accessories and catch even the smallest portions of herbs, nuts and spices with a chopping jar that attaches right to your hand-held blender
- WHISK ATTACHMENT - Beat eggs, whip up batters and more thanks to an immersion blender with a whisk attachment that is easily removed for quick cleanup
- DC motor is quiet yet powerful enough to handle difficult blending with ease, including dough
- 2 Speeds (11,000 and 18,000 RPM) for added versitility
- Stainless steel removable dishwasher-safe 10 inch blending arm
- Multipurpose S-shaped blade for high performance general mixing and blending
- Versatile, one-handed operation
- Quik Stik immersion blender is perfect for kitchens with a limited need for immersion blending
- Small kitchen light duty immersion blender, which is good for blending up to three gallons of soups, sauces and more
- Features 2-speed high-efficiency motor, stainless steel 7-inch fixed shaft and blade
- Lightweight and compact, all-purpose stainless steel blade
- 120-Volt, 100-Watt, 60 Hz immersion blender
- Bell shaped base, revolutionary shape plus internal ribbing reduces the suction for greater control and efficient blending
- Ergonomic pistol-like control grip with trigger operation
- 8" immersion depth for large quantities or tall pots
- Adjustable speed
- Non-scratch base to prevent scratching pots
- DETACHABLE 9/ 23cm STAINLESS STEEL SHAFT - Disconnects easily for dishwasher cleanup.
- DURABLE ABS HANDLE - Features built-in storage hook for easy hanging and storage on wire racks.
- FOUR BLADES WITH FIVE CUTTING EDGES - Quickly cut through ingredients for professional results every time.
- TOUGH 175 WATT MOTOR with 2 SPEEDS - Power that gives professional kitchens the flexibility they need to purée soups and sauces right in the pan, whip egg whites, cream butters, and mix batters.
- AUTOCLAVABLE SHAFT - Detach and add to an autoclave for steam sterilization
- IMMERSION BLENDER: This cordless immersion blender features a 7.5" stainless steel blending arm for easy blending in tall pots, with stainless steel whisk attachment so you can blend soups, sauces, & more! Rechargeable lithium battery allows cord free use
- PREMIUM FEATURES: Our cordless immersion blender offers 15 minutes of continuous run time, has an ergonomic grip & comes with a 24-ounce BPA-free beaker. Charging base doubles as a stylish storage unit.
- EFFICIENT DESIGN: Made with durable materials & state-of-the-art digital technology, our space-saving & energy efficient products are designed to complement your kitchen needs, from rice cookers to coffee makers.
- STYLED FOR LIFE: We offer high-quality tools for cooking, baking, food processing, coffee preparation & much more. From toasters to cutlery, we're a complete kitchenware shop just a click away.
- FEARLESS, STREAMLINED & UNIQUE: Designed in NYC at the intersection of life & style, we bring a New York state of mind into your kitchen, from your first sip of coffee to your last bite of dessert.
- Made of heat-resistant plastic and stainless steel blades: It is an ideal choice for mixing various foods, very suitable for making sauces, soups, juices or milkshakes, BPA-free, hygienic and safe for you, your family and friends to use large capacity : Modern tableware can cook for you and the whole family.
- Efficient and splash-proof: soft handle, comfortable to use, durable 2 stainless steel blades, mixing more efficiently, evenly and smoothly. The bell-shaped base keeps splashing to a minimum, making you and your kitchen spotless.
- Powerful and quiet: With 600 watts of high-speed low-noise DC motor, it can provide easy mixing effect and quiet performance.
- Built for comfort: The ergonomic body design with rubber handles makes it more comfortable and safer while mixing your favorite ingredients.
- If you have any questions, please contact me and wish you a happy life.
Last update on 2021-06-17 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Immersion blender vs. Traditional blender
The first thing to consider is whether you are using a dip grinder to replace your traditional blender. Immersion blenders are lighter, easier to clean and take up less space in the kitchen than classic grinders, but many models aren’t as powerful.
Although many grinders advertise themselves as being capable of crushing ice, we find that traditional grinders like these are the best for that task. A powerful motorized immersion blender will be able to cut frozen fruit but won’t have a surface as hard as ice.
Cord vs. Cordless
Does your kitchen have multiple sockets or only one behind the coffee machine? Plunge grinders are available in both wired and wireless versions. Wireless models tend to be less robust and work best on easy-to-blend substances like homemade mayonnaise or cream.
The engine is the most important component of any blender. The higher the capacity, the better the machine works. So first try to find out the capacity of your hand blender.
The output power of about 200 W will be sufficient for basic tasks like whipping, mixing, and shredding. However, if you’re trying to find a winner capable of doing the heavy lifting like crushing stones or grinding grains, then a model with a motor of at least 500 watts completely guarantees the investment.
As far as I know, a good blender should have at least three-speed settings, like the Universal Companion bamix. But in the case of immersion grinders, due to their small size and limited functionality, some models have only two speed options: low and high. Of course, there are several advanced models that offer multi-speed control, offering a high level of flexibility and consistency.
While there are many settings that are not strictly necessary, in my opinion having a variety of speeds is great. Since it may take a bit of practice to operate smoothly despite the fact that this machine is very easy to use, you can start slowly and gradually increase the speed to avoid food spatter or splashing.
Additional attachments are usually available on some of the more expensive models, such as beater, blade, mixing cup, and shredder. These specialized accessories extend hand blender applications and further enhance their utility in your kitchen.
Easy to clean
While it may seem that the most important aspect of a good soaked blender is its engine power, ease of cleaning can also be an important factor. Since this is not a tool that will only be used for a minute or so, a well-designed blade guard to keep food from getting stuck and a detachable shaft make cleaning easy. would be a real convenience.
Attachments should also be dishwasher safe. If not, you will have to wash them by hand. Obviously, in addition to preparation time, you may have to spend more time cleaning.
Best immersion blender reviews in 2021
1. The Universal Companion bamix
Bamix is an original Swiss-made and manufactured hand-held mixer, blender, and food blender since 1954. The body is completely sealed, made of PA6 VO safety nylon and sticks are chrome-plated brass. Both are highly heat resistant and an open head design creates the perfect eddy current to suck food into the blade for quicker and more efficient mixing.
This Universal Companion bamix comes with an aeration blade, blending blade, and blade, as well as a recipe brochure, instruction manual, a 1000ml bottle, a bamix processor attachment, and a side stand. light gray table. The blender shaft measures 5.3 inches and the body is completely sealed so you can submerge the seams underneath the speed controller.
Thanks to its versatility and strong starting torque, it is considered the most elite food handler. This best immersion blender runs at 150W of AC power and has two speeds of 9,000 and 12,000 rpm. AC motors keep a constant, precise speed under heavy loads.
With its smooth yet powerful AC motor, the Bamix is versatile enough to puree soups, turn frozen fruit into sorbets, and whipped milk into ice cream. Easily cleaned by running underwater, the soaking blender has a push-button control for continuous pulse generation and a convenient handle for comfort.
Get the highest durability and easy handling with Universal Companion bamix. At bamix, we make sure that all of the products are handcrafted using quality Swiss materials. Bamix is committed to a 2-year warranty from the date of purchase of this device. During this warranty period, they will repair or replace your device if you are not satisfied.
2. All-Clad Cordless Rechargeable Stainless Steel Immersion
Through rigorous rounds of testing, the All-Clad Cordless Rechargeable Stainless Steel Immersion has shown its impressive strength. This heavyweight doesn’t come with a lot of accessories, but it is one of the fastest and most effective tools for digging through the burly stones, turning stubborn celery strands into a luxurious fine powder, and emulsifying mayo in a flash.
The sleek design tapers near the top, making it easy to grip and move, even though this is the heaviest model we’ve tested. With easy-to-read arrows illustrating which direction to rotate to turn the mixer shaft, handling and storage are a plus.
All-Clad Cordless Rechargeable comes with a powerful 1500mAh lithium-ion battery for long and durable operation. Furthermore, it can also operate on a fast charge, giving you up to 9 minutes of runtime. You are provided with the latest security lock for more protection when using.
You just need to tap the padlock icon to lock the device for the next use. When you’re about to use it, unlock it and simply press the power on the button provided on the handle so you can operate it with just one touch with ease.
Basically, this device has two parts, one is the mill and the other is the shaft, and the two are separate, making it easy to clean and maintain. Since it gives you the required texture and smoothness and can make your kids happy, all wireless types are perfect for preparing all sorts of purees, sauces, and baby food.
What’s more, you can experiment with more recipes that easily make your dish fun as it helps you to create the smoothest cream or fruit sauce for your dessert with just one touch.
3. The Expert Bamix immersion blender
Are you looking for a wand mixer that goes one step beyond the norm? A tool that delivers simple operation and professional results – and can be trusted for years to come? Then you should check out the Expert Bamix immersion blender. Bamix was the first company to make and sell a blender (back in the 1950s), and today it’s still their specialty, the only line of equipment they make.
The Expert bamix is handcrafted in Switzerland and includes three stainless steel blades for aeration, blending, and shredding. And the open-head design is ideal for creating a powerful eddy current that pulls food into the blades for quick and efficient mixing. The blender blade has three angled flanges for cutting, mincing, and pureeing raw or frozen baby food, berries, fruit, meat, and vegetables.
The thumping blade, in the form of a flat disc, is used to bubble, dissolve and mix. Use a whisk to mix egg whites, cream, mayonnaise, or to beat sauces, shakes, smoothies, and soups. The six-hole whisk has a hood and is used for emulsifying, mixing, or stirring and is best used for beverages, mayonnaise, or salad dressings.
The powerful 200-watt motor keeps the speed stable, accurate even when handling heavy loads. Energy-efficient and balanced, it provides maximum torque with fewer watts for fast and efficient handling, while also reducing vibrations to ensure decent, smooth operation. Soft handle switches are located on the front of the handle. The top button is a safety switch and should be pressed down prior to use.
4. Vitamix Immersion Blender
The Vitamix Immersion blender is designed to mix hot ingredients into soups, purees, and more. It’s very well crafted and its long shaft can help you mix ingredients in a deep Dutch oven or pot.
However, like most other pickling grinders, it cannot crush ice and it struggles to make almond butter, and its engine can actually get very hot while it struggles to process raw ingredients. tough material like nuts. On the other hand, a quick rinse of soap and water will remove debris after making a liquid mix like a smoothie, making it easy to clean.
This Vitamix Immersion blender has decent build quality. Much of it is made of stainless steel, with a rubberized handle on the engine body. While these materials look durable and sturdy, the plastic actuator feels cheap and can show signs of wear easily. Also, if you try to process tough ingredients like almonds, the stainless steel part of the motor can get extremely hot.
This best immersion blender is easy to clean. You can wash off the dirt with soap and water easily. However, for more sticky contaminants like nut butter, you may need to use a brush to remove any debris that has stuck under the blade unit.
5. Cuisinart CSB-300 Rechargeable Hand Blender
With a powerful 700-watt motor, much larger than most comparable hand grinders, the Cuisinart CSB-300 Rechargeable Hand Blender is a favorite among buyers looking for a mix of productivity with the economy.
There are 2 soft-touch buttons for this best immersion blender – one for the power button to turn on the blender and the other for the safety release button. If you have small hands or have arthritis, take note of this important feature. It may take some practice before you can press both down to start the hand blender.
Once it starts, just hold down the power button for as long as you like. But to start the blender, you will have to operate both at the same time. Some users find the secure release button annoying. Unless you press both the safety button and the power button at the same time, you cannot start mixing. While it does have a protective effect against accidental gushing, there’s no denying that it seems like an unnecessary addition.
All parts of Cuisinart CSB-300 Rechargeable and its accessories are dishwasher safe. So there is no risk of accidental injury to your fingers when cleaning manually. Rinse the case and blade immediately after use to avoid scaling and stain formation. Housing only needs to be cleaned after use.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why do I need the best immersion blender?
A dipping blender can make your soups more creamy, a more bubbly milkshake, and a lighter mayonnaise – all faster than you can bake a slice of bread. In fact, there are countless uses for this kitchen appliance. These blenders come in handy when you need to puree hot dishes, like soups or sauces, as you can mix them right in the pot without having to transfer pipes of the hot liquid to and from the blender.
Is immersion blender blades dishwasher safe?
While we cannot guarantee that every product out of the market will comply with this rule, it is generally safe to assume that your blender’s accessories, such as the blender arm or whisk, both are safe to put in the dishwasher.
It is the handle base that you will need to wipe clean with a dry cloth and minimal humidity to ensure that you do not damage the internal electrical components. Remember to read the manuals for whatever product you use, as there may be important exceptions to the rule.
Can the best immersion blender be used in hot liquid?
If you’re looking for a hand grinder that can handle hot food, such as a pot of sizzling sauce, then you’ll want to make sure the grinder you get has mixing arms and blades completely metal (such as Vitamix Immersion blender).
This is actually the most popular construction, although there are plenty of all-plastic blender arms on the cheaper models. Not only are these not designed for use with heat, but there are times when they specifically void the manufacturer’s warranty.
To be on the safe side, check the product specifications before buying and read the front-to-back instructions before using the blender on anything hot.
Can we make whipped cream using an immersion blender?
Instead of using a vertical mixer or food blender for just a small amount of whipped cream, you can use the hand mixer to get this job done quickly and efficiently. Just combine all the ingredients in a bowl, then beat them together at high speed until a soft to hard crest forms (in about 15-20 seconds).
Can the immersion blender crush the ice?
Theoretically, we could use the soaked grinder to crush the stone. However, in my personal experience, it’s better not to try crushing too many stones at a time.
Upgrade your lifestyle with the best immersion blenders reviewed by Friedokra. With this blender, you can comfortably cook the dishes as well as create delicious sauces for more flavorful meals. Below is a comprehensive list of products that we consider the best quality for you.
● Best immersion blender for overall: Universal Companion bamix.
● Runner up: All-Clad Cordless Rechargeable Stainless Steel Immersion.
● Best immersion blender for hot liquid: Vitamix Immersion blender.
● Best immersion blender for experts: Expert Bamix immersion blender.
● Best immersion blender for the family: Cuisinart CSB-300 Rechargeable Hand Blender.