As we all know, advanced technology gives us all the benefits we could dream of, the single-cup coffee machine is one of its greatest gifts. There may not be modern internet there, but coffee enthusiasts won’t shift to tell you how much their one-off coffee maker has improved their lives.
The best single cup coffee maker allows you to stream just the right volume of coffee into your cup. But today’s single-serving coffees can do more than that. There’s a coffee machine for all coffee kinds.
There are many types of single-cup coffee machines on the market today, so we have this article to help you choose the best, especially our top picks below.
- Designed for small to medium sized businesses, and durably built to perform day in and day out, the k150 commercial coffee maker delivers beverages everyone will love
- Touch screen interface: Full color touch screen with adjustable brew temperature, programmable auto on/off settings, and you can walk through brewing instructions in three different languages
- Pour over water reservoir: Go big with the k150 with a 90 ounce, easy to fill, removable water reservoir, you can make upto 18 cups before refilling; Faster brewer speed
- Five brew sizes: choose from five different brew sizes: 4 ounce, 6 ounce, 8 ounce, 10 ounce, or 12 ounce From strong to milder brewed beverages; Because tastes differ
- Removable drip tray: The drip tray is designed for easy cleanup and versatility; It slides out of the way to accommodate travel mugs; Plus, it's dishwasher safe
- INDIVIDUALIZED COFFEE MACHINE: Single-cup coffee maker designed with both your home and office in mind
- ALL DAY CAFFEINE: 72-ounce water reservoir avoids the need for constantly refilling your water source; Hot water button ideal for tea, soup, or cocoa, providing the versatility you need
- 5 SERVING SIZES: Choose between 5 different serving sizes to fulfill your caffeine needs; Removable drip tray can be taken out to accommodate travel mugs
- SINGLE-SERVE MUGS: Single-serve cup setting allows you to only make as much as you need; Compatible with all single-cup pods, allowing you to pick your favorite flavors
- CUSTOMIZABLE: Adjustable temperature setting makes selecting the perfect brewing temp a breeze
- WHAT'S IN THE BOX: 1 water filter handle, and 1 filter to help ensure your beverages taste their absolute best
- BREWS MULTIPLE CUP SIZES: 4, 6, 8, 10, 12oz Enjoy the most popular cup sizes
- STRONG BREW BUTTON: Increases the strength and bold taste of your coffee’s flavor
- ICED SETTING: Brew hot over ice at the touch of a button for full-flavored, delicious iced coffee
- HOT WATER ON DEMAND BUTTON: Perfect for instant soups or oatmeal
- MULTISTREAM TECHNOLOGY: Extracts more flavor and aroma* in every brew. *vs. Keurig leading K-Classic brewer with The Original Donut Shop Coffee Cup Pod - PROGRAMMABLE FAVORITES: Save individual brewing preferences for up to 3 users. - DIGITAL DISPLAY SCREEN: Just insert any Cup pod and use the simple interface to brew a delicious cup.
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR CUP: Brew a stronger cup, or brew hot over ice for refreshing iced coffee. Choose from 3 strength and 3 temperature settings.
- MULTIPLE BREW SIZES: Brew a 4, 6, 8, 10, or 12 oz. cup. - 78 oz. REMOVABLE RESERVOIR: Allows you to brew up to 9 cups before having to refill, saving you time.
- STAINLESS STEEL METAL WRAP: Premium finish for a sleek, modern look. - FAST & FRESH-BREWED: Coffee made in minutes. - BACK-TO-BACK BREWING: Immediately brew a second cup, no need to wait for reheating - TRAVEL MUG FRIENDLY: Removable drip tray accommodates travel mugs up to 7” tall.
- INCLUDES FREE: My Cup universal reusable coffee filter - 1 water filter cartridge refill 2-pack - 1 Keurig side reservoir water filter starter kit
- Styled to impress, this Keurig coffee maker offers the features that everyone will value
- Touch screen interface: An advanced full color touchscreen interface with adjustable brew temperature and programmable auto on/off settings
- Pour over water reservoir: With a 90 ounce, easy to fill, removable water reservoir, you can make upto 18 cups before refilling; Full color lcd touchscreen
- 4 brew sizes: Choose from 4 different brew sizes : 4 ounce, 6 ounce, 8 ounce or 10 ounce from strong to milder brewed beverages; because tastes differ
- Drain and store: Only Keurig commercial coffee makers offer the option to easily drain and remove water from the internal hot water tank for transport and storage
- A sleek and slim single-serve coffee maker. Includes 4 K-Cup pods, a water filter handle + 2 water filters, and a bottle of descaling solution to help extend the life of your brewer. Dimensions : 13.7 H X 9 W X 15 D inches
- 40 oz. water reservoir allows you to brew 4+ cups before having to refill, saving you time and simplifying your morning routine. The water reservoir is removable, making it easy to refill
- Brews multiple K-Cup pod brew sizes (4, 6, 8, 10 oz.) and brews a Carafe (22, 26, or 30oz) using K-Carafe pods to give you more coffee when you need it (Carafe sold separately)
- Strength Control: A strength control setting allows you to brew a bolder cup using any K-Cup pod brew size
- A black and white touch screen makes it easy to brew a fresh, great tasting cup in under a minute
- 3-WAYS TO BREW: Brew up to 12 cups with ground coffee on the carafe side or use dual purpose single serving to brew a pod or ground coffee on the other. The included pod holder and single-serve grounds basket easily handle both options
- SINGLE-CUP COFFEE MAKER: Brew a cup with a K-Cup, pod, another pod brand, or ground coffee. The included pod holder and single-serve grounds basket easily handle both options and the cup rest removes so you can brew into a tall travel mug
- BREW A FULL POT OF COFFEE: This programmable coffee maker has Easy-Touch programming for wake-up ready coffee. After brewing, coffee stays warm for 2 hours and the power automatically shuts off. Auto Pause & Pour lets you pour a cup as coffee brews
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR BREW STRENGTH: Control how strong you want your coffee with Select-a-Brew: regular and bold brewing options
- 2 SEPARATE EASY-FILL WATER RESERVOIRS: Each brewing side on this Hamilton Beach coffee maker has its own water reservoir that’s easy to fill and features a water window, so you always know exactly how much water to add
- QUALITY ENABLED BY TECHNOLOGY:This Nespresso Vertuo machine delivers the optimal in-cup results for each blend using capsule-specific brewing with barcode reading resulting in a silky crema atop the coffee;a signature of a truly great cup of coffee
- QUALITY MADE SIMPLE: This Nespresso machine delivers a consistent and delicious cup of coffee at a touch of a button After brewing, the capsule is automatically ejected and stored – ready to be recycled– and the machine will turn off to save energy
- QUALITY ROOTED IN SUSTAINABILITY: The aluminium sealed capsule protect the freshness of our coffee, but its also recyclable Nespresso's recycling program makes returning and recycling your capsules easy with at-home and in-store options nationwide
- NESPRESSO CAPSULES: Includes a complimentary starter set of Nespresso capsules (capsule assortment may vary from picture)
- AEROCCINO MILK FROTHER INCLUDED: The Nespresso Aeroccino3 provides smooth hot or cold milk froth for your coffee recipes with one touch It froths all types of milk in a few seconds, without noise or vibration
- Cuisinart 12-Cup Coffee Maker and Single-Serve Brewer, Stainless Steel
- Brew Strength Control - select BOLD for stronger coffee flavor
- Cuisinart Coffee Bar Sample Pack- Featuring Recyclable Capsules!
- Gold-tone coffee filter lets only pure coffee flavor flow through
- BUNDLE INCLUDES: Cuisinart 12-Cup Coffee Maker and Single-Serve Brewer, Stainless Steel - Deco Gear Milk Frother - Handheld Electric Foam Maker For Coffee, Latte, Cappuccino
- 2-in-1 Coffee Maker SS-15 , Copper Stainless12-Cup glass carafe with BPA free and stainless steel handle
- Brew strength control - select bold for stronger coffee flavor
- Gold-tone Coffee filter lets only pure Coffee flavor flow through
- Single-serve serving sizes: 6, 8, 10 oz; Fully automatic – 24 hour brew start, self-clean, adjustable auto-off, ready alert
- Includes Cuisinart Home Barista reusable filter cup which lets you use your own Coffee, K-Cup Pod compatible as well
Last update on 2021-08-05 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Best Single Cup Coffee Maker Review
1. Sboly Single Serve Coffee Maker – Best Budget
The first product that we want to target for those who want to invest a little in a coffee machine is the Sboly Maker. Sboly is really compact, it has an impressive design, more outstanding than its versatility.
The first is about the capacity of the tank. It allows you to brew cups up to 14 ounces using ground coffee or K-cup pods. Within three minutes for pulp and 2 and a half minutes for pods, you have a delicious cup of coffee.
Of course, when using the residue you need a little experimentation to get the desired taste depending on the size you choose. We found that the recommended amount of coffee weakened the coffee, so we added more next time to get it to our liking. We also note that the coffee brewed in our 14-ounce travel cup tastes the same – and is just as hot as the coffee brewed in the smaller cup.
In general, there are other types of coffee machines that can do weird things and that can last longer. But for just under $60, Sboly will give you enough caffeine, allowing you to switch between pulp and peel, depending on what’s in your pantry and as small as you can easily easy to store.
2. Ninja CM407 Specialty Coffee Maker: Best Overall – highest rated
The Ninja CM407 is currently the highest-rated disposable coffee machine on Amazon with an outstanding turnaround rate from those who have bought and used it.
So where is this coffee machine so popular? The Ninja CM407 disposable coffee machine can fill your travel cup with regular coffee while you head out, but it will also make special, foamy coffees for latte and cappuccino and give allows you to choose your own cup sizes for a simple dial. Choose from classic, super-concentrated, or iced coffee.
Since this doesn’t require peeling, you can either buy your favorite coffee beans from a local store coffee roaster or buy cheap coffee grounds at the grocery store to save money on them for interesting coffee drinks every day of the week. Special heat extract ensures full flavor no matter what you cook.
Thus, thanks to the flexibility in the coffee-making process, the durable and safe quality of the glass material, or the thermal carafe as well as the convenience of removing the bottle, Ninja CM407 will be a great choice for your best single cup coffee maker.
3. AeroPress Coffee and Espresso Maker – Best Portable
The introduction of the Aeropress coffee-making system stormed the coffee world in 2005, thanks to the quality and the premium taste of the coffee being extracted. It was designed by the head of a disc-throwing game company who wanted to create a perfect game. Its simple design brings intricate nuances of the achieved taste.
It works like a French press. Fill the pulp with hot water and then push the coffee through the microfiltration filter. However, unlike French presses, the microfilters make sure there is no residue in your cups or the press. You can also use it as an espresso machine with a little bit of creativity. Cleaning up is quick and easy.
It’s well-suited for travel and has found a specific fan base between camper and backpackers as it is smaller in size than a travel mug and durable enough for use in one time tucked under the backpack.
4. Keurig K-Classic K-50 Coffee Maker – Best value
Keurig has long been considered as one of the best coffee makers of a generation when it comes to K-Cup and pod coffee makers. They are also pretty familiar among coffee drinkers, especially in office environments. It’s compact, simple, and effective; you can make a good cup of coffee using Keurig’s K-Cups.
It is available in three different K-Cup sizes; 6oz, 8oz, and 10oz. Moreover, you can also use non-Keurig grains of the same shape so you can choose a cheaper coffee to lessen operating costs. If you want a disposable K-Cup coffee machine this is the best one.
If you are enthusiastic about Keurig and need a simple, compact coffee machine that doesn’t have too numerous features, then this is an excellent product for you.
5. Hamilton Beach Scoop Single Serve Coffee Maker – Best Performance
Last but not least, the Hamilton Beach 49981A one-time coffee machine is the end of our list today. This machine offers a remarkably good value for money. From strong, stainless steel designs to adequate space for any coffee cup size and easy-to-use features. Simply dip your ground coffee into place and then brew.
You can only use spot coffee with this machine, not K-Cups, a coffee that might be difficult for some people, but using high-quality ground coffee will always be delicious. This is not the latest coffee machine, it’s been over 5 years. However, people still come back to it as their choice of a cheap coffee machine.
While you can match most types of cups into this brewer, including travel cups, you only have 2 options when it comes to cup sizes – 8oz and 10oz. Whatever this is, we really enjoy testing this machine and would suggest it to anyone on a budget that doesn’t want to yield on quality and flavor.
Power and performance
Capacity affects performance as well as the temperature and speed of beer brewing. So make certain you can carefully plug in a 1200 to 1500 watt brewer where you want to store it without overloading your electrical operation.
Brewing noise can also be an issue for many people. Look for a quiet feature, though you’ll expect some noise during the brewing manner. Programmed state temperature measurement and estimation features can be very beneficial.
Some brewers keep an inner water container heated and ready for brewing – that means it utilizes power full time except there is an on / off setting, which is preferred for brewing. Even a sleep mode can be crucial in your deficiency. These bartenders only take a few minutes to get ready to brew. Also, look for features in terms of durability and ease of maintenance.
Functions and Features
Most single cup coffee machines will only offer coffee, while some, such as the Keurig, can also make tea and/or iced drinks. If you fancy making lattes and cappuccinos, you might prefer a pod-style espresso machine. Or if espresso is your appetite, then Nespresso might be the more suitable option.
That is why it is necessary to consider the sorts of coffee, tea, or hot chocolate available to the bartender. Varieties are continually expanding. The reachable height of the cup is also essential. Some coffee maker models have a detachable drip tray for height extension.
If you previously have a reusable filter in place for your beloved coffee device, you can create your own coffee more economically. Keurig produces an affordable My K-Cup reusable filter for use with their home brewing operation. It operates pretty well and can save you money instead of always having to purchase a K-Cup.
Other helpful accessories to carry around are an alternative descaling and water filtration solution. Pod or K-Cup and thumbscrews make access and collection more useful. You should also buy a variety of coffee/tea pieces for your fresh barista till you’ve selected a few preferences.
Your budget determines the type of quality you’ll receive. While you can still enjoy quality coffee on a budget, more money will increase the features of the machine. Larger budgets can also give you more flexibility. For example, some coffee machines can be programmed to make coffee at a specific time. This is great for those who want to make coffee as soon as they wake up.
1. Is a single-cup coffee machine worth using?
For various brew power preferences, the standard coffee machine gives you more selection when brewing on demand. A single server can cost more to run than a normal coffee machine, but if it replaces the manner of buying pricey coffee, you’ll immediately regain these costs.
2. Can I pour cup K into a regular coffee machine?
It is very probable to use the K cup with a regular coffee machine. In principle, all that is needed is hot water and something to filter the coffee. This is the device discovered by most coffee makers. To do this, all you necessitate to do is open the K cup and pour the ingredients into the coffee filter.
3. Do you put hot or cold water in the filter coffee machine?
The water you use is very vital to the quality of your coffee. Use filtered or bottled water if your faucet water is bad or has a strong smell or taste, such as chlorine. If you’re using water, let the water run a couple of seconds before filling the coffee pot, and remember to use cold water.
4. How often should you change your coffee machine?
The average lifespan of a good coffee machine is about 5 years. If you take good care of the machine by cleaning and descaling regularly, the life of the machine can be up to 10 years. However, while some coffee makers can last up to 10 years, you may want to say goodbye to your coffee machine a little earlier.
5. Is the machine electric or manual better?
When we think of single-cup coffee makers, we often envision Keurig-style espresso machines. They are probably the most popular ones and are definitely extremely practical for home use, but don’t forget that there are plenty of other disposable coffee machines on the market!
If you enjoy drinking coffee on the way to work, on vacation, or even for a hike, a portable non-electric coffee machine may suit your active personality better.
It is pretty difficult to pick the best single coffee maker when there are so numerous options on the market. Surely, this guide has cleared up any difficulty and hesitation. Repeatedly, we recommend all products on our list. Each has been extensively tested and examined. Make sure that your choice matches your specific desires, as you do not have trouble with a coffee machine.
- Best Overall: Ninja CM407 Specialty Coffee Maker is one of the products rated 5 stars on Amazon and is reviewed by consumers as the best product. With stable features in all aspects, this is guaranteed to be a great choice for you.
- Best Portable: With a compact design and easily removable parts, AeroPress Coffee and Espresso Maker retains the functionality that one-time coffee makers have. This machine will be more suitable for those who travel often but want to enjoy coffee right there.
- Best Budget: With an affordable price, neither too expensive nor too cheap, Sboly Single Serve Coffee Maker is considered one of the most affordable machines for all kinds of budget.
- Best Value: Keurig K-Classic K-50 Coffee Maker packed with impressive power and parts. It is ranked by experts as the most worth buying item on the market.
Best Performance: Hamilton’s kitchen utensils company is one of the most trusted brands in bacon. Its products are always standard in both design and functionality. In which, Hamilton Beach Scoop Single Serve Coffee Maker is considered among the best single cup coffee makers with impressive performance.